CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sweet, sweet boy!















Jack is now one month old and getting bigger every day. We have shared so many special moments already. Jack is starting to stay awake longer after he eats which makes for a very happy mood and a playful baby. He has the most beautiful (I'm a little biased) smile that makes our hearts melt every time. I'm convinced he thinks his mommy is hilarious. It's such a special feeling to see him react to Kris and I. We are definitely sleepy but are loving our lives, and more importantly LOVING our precious baby boy.

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

he is so adorable! i can't wait to meet him, i love you guys so much and am so proud of you!!

bunnytrails said...

Jack is absolutely adorable. It was great seeing y'all at church on Sunday. I know the days and nights can be very long and tiring with a new baby, but "this too shall pass" and life will get easier. I promise! Enjoy every second because he will grow up before you know it!! Blessings to all of you!!