CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

He rolled!

Jack rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time last week. I was sitting on the floor working. Jack was playing with his toys next to me, when all of a sudden...HE ROLLED OVER! Kris had just run to the store so I rushed to the phone to share the exciting news with him. I was so excited that apparently I sounded like something bad happened. Kris couldn't understand me and when I called my mom I nearly gave her a heart attack because she thought I was crying-woops.

Here's the first time he rolled from his tummy to his back-9/30/08



Here's from his back to his tummy-10/28/08
-Kris and I were pretty excited so please forgive us-We couldn't find our big boy words.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations Jack!!! Those videos are so precious. Give Jack a big kiss from his Aunt Court! Miss you guys like crazy.