Loving every minute of this journey. I have my best friend by my side and an adorable little boy on the other side. Life couldn't get better, or could it...
My monkey, you are doing so many neat things right now. I love to watch you learn and explore about as much as I love to watch you play and laugh with your daddy. You are so curious about everything you encounter. You love your Cheerios and vegetable snack sticks. I love to watch you eat because you eat everything with such excitement. More than anything you like to make mommy and daddy smile. You start off our day with your smiles and we look forward to it every morning.
2 comments:
Thanks for the comment! Your little Jack is absolutely adorable!!!!
Oh my at how much hair Jack has now!! He is so handsome! Um, that doesn't look like his Chicco pack 'n play. Did you get a new one?
Post a Comment