He just loved this bird/duck-clearly I didn't read the plaque near the display

Look at that man!!
Oh my goodness, I am one lucky woman.
Oh my goodness, I am one lucky woman.

Jack enjoyed looking at the animals. The whole time we were in the Creepy Crawler exhibit Jacks was making noises with his mouth. I promise everyone in there heard Jack at some point..

He was EXHAUSTED at the end of the day.

Honestly, we had a great time at Abilene's zoo. They have been updating it for a while and it really shows something about the community and all the hard work they have put into it over the years. Next weekend we will be in San Antonio for Easter and lucky for us our zoo membership carries over there as well. Hopefully, we can make it out there and show Jack a really big zoo this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment