CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Jack, meet Santa...Santa, meet a crying toddler


This past Sunday we took Jack to La Cantera to have his picture taken with Santa Claus. As you can see below, the day didn't start off to well. Jack was not happy about...well I don't really know what made him so unhappy in this picture.



Can you see the look of fear settling in? He's got a good firm grip on my sweater.

If you can't tell he's crying in this picture. I almost wish they would have taken a picture of Kris and I trying to get Jack to stop crying and look at the dancing puppy or "silly daddy/mommy".


The final product;this is as good as it was going to get. At some point you need to know when to say "ok that's good".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his expressions and would love to see a picture of you and Kris jumping around! Thanks for sharing!

Cassidy said...

yes. that's about how it went for us when we went to BassPro. I'm thinking because we were in Florida and Mav wanted a Texas Santa.