skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're in the 'T's"
Today we went by Target to get some diapers and accidentally veered off into the little boy's section. The 18 month outfit Jack had on today was looking a little tight around the edges so we thought while we're here we might as well look. I know it's obvious that after 18 months comes 24 months, but 24 months is a 2T! My son is wearing a 2T!! I can't believe it. I feel like the toddler clothes seriously crept up on me and I wasn't ready for it today. We also bought Jack his swim trunks which are too cute. We are ready for summer time fun! This is one of the shirts we bought him today. When I asked him if he liked the shirt he said, "oohh, yuss"
P.S. Target has some REALLY great stuff right now.
1 comment:
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Why have we not talked in over 8 months??
Post a Comment