CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2 Months!!



Jack turned 2 months old yesterday at 6:08pm! I can't believe how much he's grown in the past few weeks. His little personality is so funny. He definitely LOVES his Lilly. When Lilly is around he will just watch her and smile constantly. Kris and I love watching them interact because they are both so stinkin' curious about each other, it's adorable. There is a part of me that still gets nervous, because Lilly does weight 115 lbs :) I can't wait for the days when they play with each other and Jack can lay down on his Lilly. Life has definitely changed but I don't ever want it to go back to the way it was before. We are loving life and learning so much more about God's faithfulness everyday.

No comments: