It looks a little different, huh? With some focus and procrastination I figured out how to improve our blog. I should have been working but this was all of a sudden much more important than anything Big Brothers Big Sisters has to offer me. I do love my job though. We just learned today that we are going to Boerne this weekend. Expect some pictures at the beginning of next week. That's right I vowed to be a better blogger. Jack's pretty adorable so there should be some great pictures. Tonight Kris and I took Jack on his first walk on the ACU track. He loved it, and actually fell asleep. When we left the house I thought it would be a nice slow walk. Before I knew it I was sweating and pushing a stroller up a hill. Kris had Lilly so he was no help. Should've known...we do live on "the hill". Anyhow, we got back home and I was hungry and sweating. So much for our stroll around campus.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I figured it out!
It looks a little different, huh? With some focus and procrastination I figured out how to improve our blog. I should have been working but this was all of a sudden much more important than anything Big Brothers Big Sisters has to offer me. I do love my job though. We just learned today that we are going to Boerne this weekend. Expect some pictures at the beginning of next week. That's right I vowed to be a better blogger. Jack's pretty adorable so there should be some great pictures. Tonight Kris and I took Jack on his first walk on the ACU track. He loved it, and actually fell asleep. When we left the house I thought it would be a nice slow walk. Before I knew it I was sweating and pushing a stroller up a hill. Kris had Lilly so he was no help. Should've known...we do live on "the hill". Anyhow, we got back home and I was hungry and sweating. So much for our stroll around campus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hi amanda, it's alison thompson from acu/club. :-) i just found your blog, and I had no idea you had recently welcomed baby jack. he is adorable! our daughter cailyn just turned 1 on june 6th, so it was neat to see you going through a similar experience so close to just a year after us. i pray blessings over you, kris, and jack as your grow into the family God desires for you to be. the adventure of parenthood just keeps getting better!
Post a Comment