Loving every minute of this journey. I have my best friend by my side and an adorable little boy on the other side. Life couldn't get better, or could it...
Well, for the first time since June 4, 2008 Jack's b-dayKris is out of town. He went to Austin to observe a state board of architects something I'm not real sure what he's observing but I do know that he should be back tomorrow by 7pm. Since Kris was leaving we needed help. I still needed to work my lovely8 hours even though I wasn't starting my day till 11:00. Thank goodness I have been blessed with incredible in-laws. Kate worked overtime andby that I mean she worked more than usual-your not getting time and a half-love youand then she took Jack to visit Grandpa and Mama Kitty. Jack always loves spending time with Grandpa and Mama Kitty. When I was picking up Jack I remembered I needed toothpaste my wonderful husband took the toothpaste with him and didn't tell me. That always helpful Mama Kitty handed me a happy baby and a tube of Crest. I did all the usual nightly chores then sat down with my A&W Rootbeer and bite size Snickers and took a deep breath. It was nice. Kris has been greatly missed. On to pictures of Jack...the real reason everybody reads this
Jack loves bath time now
This picture makes me laugh
Here's Jack at his 4 month check-up/shots:(
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just found your blog and I am super excited! Hope your precious family is doing well!
All of the pics are so adorable. Hope he was Ok after his Dr. visit. I used to make Mark go with me to those visits because I just hated seeing them get the shots! I think it hurt me more than it hurt them!!
4 comments:
Just found your blog and I am super excited! Hope your precious family is doing well!
All of the pics are so adorable. Hope he was Ok after his Dr. visit. I used to make Mark go with me to those visits because I just hated seeing them get the shots! I think it hurt me more than it hurt them!!
Thank you! Shot visits are hard. Kris couldn't make this appt but Nana Kate could! I too need some support. I was holding Jack and Kate's hands:)
That baby is precious. I love his rolls!
Post a Comment