Officially today Jack turned 9 months. I cannot believe how fast this whole first year seems to go by. It seems like he just got used to crawling and pulling up on things and then all of a sudden he decides to go right into try standing on his own. I know that might seem shocking but really it's not as big as I have lead on. Although I am proud for his efforts it is pretty scary. First, sometimes he will stand up on his exer-saucer and he will be playing with a toy and he gets so excited that he doesn't realize he lets go for a couple of seconds at a time. Granted it's for about 2 seconds, but yesterday he did pull up on my knee and he purposely let go for about 2 seconds but this time me and Amanda knew he knew what he was doing.
We can tell when he grows because he's grumpy that day and naps for longer periods. It's usually at the beginning of the month and it's funny when you know your child's growing patterns. Another new thing that he's been able to do is sit outside when its warmer. He loves the wind and always shrugs up his shoulders like it tickles him. It's also a great chance for him to try out his summer hat which looks like a sombrero which is great. I'm sure he'll hate us in the future but its just too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





1 comment:
Kris, Yes, you are sooooo lucky to have those two, but THEY are soooo lucky to have you! I love following your blog and seeing Jack. When you were asking people who they thought he looked like, well, I kinda think he looks like your dad. I have thought that many times when I have seen his pics!! Come visit my blog sometime....It's pretty pathetic!! I need grandkids to blog about! Jo Carol
Post a Comment