Here are a few things Jack is doing at 9 months and 3 weeks...
- he says "daadaa" and "daad" all of the time.
- he loves to be outside
- he's been pulling up on things for a while, but lately he's started to let go and try to stand on his own
- he's "cruising" a lot more
- he loves giving Mama and Dada kisses

Some of his favorite foods right now are:
- yogurt
- bananas
- peaches
- well, everything!!! The only thing we tried that we will never try again is...Prunes. I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to let him eat 4 oz of pureed Prunes. You can imagine why he won't be eating that again.

Jack really likes going on walks with Mommy and Daddy! He LOVES the feeling of the wind and HATES the sun in his face.

His favorite place to play is under the table. I promise we never let him play with the cords. It's the cord to the xbox. Wouldn't it be a shame if Jack accidentally knocked it over one day:)

His favorite game is when we chase him under and around the table. Kris and I have both found ourselves crawling under the table at some point.

I'll leave you with this one of my two boys. Jack absolutely loves his daddy and can't get enough of him.
2 comments:
I love that last picture. What a sweet baby boy!
Amanda--I love reading your blog and seeing your precious baby boy!! I hope you guys are doing well! We miss Abilene so much, and I love thinking about our old house and how your happy family is living there and creating so many good memories!
Post a Comment