We are FINALLY having Jack's first birthday party this weekend. Please don't say it or think it...I know I'm a horrible mother because my son's birthday was on JUNE 4th not JULY 18th, but I'm doing what I can. Needless to say, since we are still trying to unpack boxes along with getting a birthday party ready, we are a little busy. I will post plenty of pictures of the birthday party since some of our family can't make it to San Antonio.
By the way--My amazing husband is one step closer to becoming an officer in the San Antonio Police Department. He passed the written test today and takes the physical on Saturday. We will continually pray that Kris is making the right decision! I'll keep you posted.
I also need to post pics of Jack's first trip to Sea World so expect those in the "near" future :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment