CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So sorry for the delay....


We're back! Where do I start?

Kris graduated from ACU on May 9th, the next day we moved to San Antonio to live with my mom for a few weeks (haha-or so we thought), then I started work the next day. After a few weeks Kris got a job with FedEx, this is temporary because he is hoping to get into the Police Academy. That's right, Kris is pursing a career with the San Antonio Police Department. He takes the written test on 7/16, please pray for Kris during this period of studying and test taking. After a month and a half of house searching and a few set backs with houses we finally closed on a house and have now been here for a week. We moved to San Antonio with the intention of living with my mom in her 1 bedroom apartment for 2-3 weeks. After 6 weeks of living in tight quarters we were finally out of there:) We have not and do not have a clue what God is doing with our lives but we pray daily that we are following his path for our lives. Our decision to move to San Antonio came from a lot of prayer and in the end feeling like we could live a very comfortable life in Abilene but God calls us to go beyond comfort.

Within the mess of the past few months our precious baby turned 1!!! He now has 6 teeth, started walking in mid-May, loves his milk, loves dancing and has a beautiful precious personality. We love the joy our happy baby brings to our life!

More details to come as I update more regularly.

3 comments:

Brandon and Kelly said...

Little Jack-attack is WALKING!!! oh my, I miss that precious little guy! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well with you guys! I'll be praying for Kris, and we're gonna have to come visit you guys!!

Courtney said...

Yay for the update!! I had a dream last night that we talked on the phone finally. It will happen soon-I have faith. I know things are crazy there and here. Know that I love you bunches and am praying for all of you during these crazy transitions in life! Miss you and your sweet family!!

Andrea said...

Those are some pretty big changes in the Wasemiller Family. Jack keeps getting cuter- I didn't think that was possible but some how he manages to do it. Post some house pics! I miss you guys!!