I realize this picture caused some confusion and I didn't mean for that to happen. As much as we are excited about a second baby Wasemiller it's not happening yet. I'll happily let everyone know when that wonderful day comes :)
At the beginning of the day...

On their own the boys started holding hands while waiting for the bathroom, but of course I missed the candid moment. Cass and I tried to re-create the moment but it didn't work.
Mav loved looking at all the stars. Aren't those curls adorable?!
It was impossible to get a still picture of Jack. Most of his pictures are either partly or entirely blurry. He was pointing to the ball he had just thrown over the wall...go figure.
Mav looked so cute picking up the big cylinder. He's so small I'm sure it weighed just as much as him.
I'm typically paranoid but the joy of this place is it's virtually impossible for the boys to get hurt so Jack can climb and jump on (almost) anything.
They are soo fun to watch. They are still learning how to play with each other but we love watching their friendship develop.
He loves to go down the slide- without help :)
They have no fear! But this places makes it okay!
Jack was memorized by this fish.
They're already best buds!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment