CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Texas grown

We've been to a few Farmer's Markets this summer. I definitely am not a true "organic mommy" but I definitely LOVE the idea of directly helping someone else put food on their table while putting food on my table. I'm just a mommy trying to give my son a healthy start and a wife who wants to make sure my hubby stays healthy for a VERY, VERY long time.

Here we are at the Pearl Brewery Farmer's Market. Thanks Cas for introducing me to the Pearl Brewery. If you are in the area you must check it out on Saturdays from 9-1.



Cass and I took the boys to a Farmers Market at the beginning of the summer and planned on taking them to the park afterward. Unfortunately, it was raining and very humid (the reason my son's hair is out of control) so the boys just played at Cass and Mav's house for a while. Thanks Cass!


No comments: