CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

3 Months

3 Months and 2 days ago our sweet baby boy blessed us with his presence. It's amazing how much has changed these past 3 months. I really do think all 3 of us have done a lot of growing and learning.

Kris's sleeping habits have definitely changed. I'll never forget one of the first nights we were home. It was your typical middle of the night feeding and Jack was screaming because he was hungry.
This is also when we were still trying the nursing thing so our poor baby was constantly hungry. Jack was screaming, I was crying my emotions were way out of control, and Kris was passed out next to me. I promise I did everything but kick him to try to wake him up. Nothing was working, he had no idea we needed him. The next morning I was still furious with him and he had no idea, can you believe it? He had no recollection of the entire ordeal. Don't worry, he felt horrible about it all. Needless to say, my incredible husband is the one who gets up with him now.

I don't even know where to start in reflecting on how I've changed over the past 3 months. I've really tried to work on how paranoid I am about everything. I've never prayed as hard as I do now and with such specific prayers. I've never wanted as badly as I do now to be a woman someone would be proud of. That little 12 lb ball of cuteness has brought with him such an incredible experience.

And, Jack. He went from being a newborn with a serious temper to an infant with a funny personality. Don't get me wrong, he still
screams if you don't have his bottle when he wants it. But, all those smiles and sweet noises make up for any scream that will ever come out of his little mouth. I'll end this post with some past and present pictures of our little monkey.


No comments: