Lilly had a birthday on 9/6. Last year she had a birthday party.

This year we forgot. Happy belated birthday, sweet puppy.

Jack has recently discovered his hands. It's absolutely adorable. Now, he'll actually grab his bib which is permanently attached to him and stare at it for a few minutes. He has great concentration skills :)

I got a hair cut. I've wanted to cut it off for a long time and finally was brave enough! Jack and Kris love it.


This week we started reading to Jack.
We're constantly amazed at his growing ability to concentrate and LOVE of attention from mommy and daddy. This is Kris reading to Jack and I. Thank you, Elder's wives for Jack's first Bible.

We got to see the Mayfield's this week but I forgot to take a picture. Court, post those pictures. Jack needs to see a current pic of you two :)
I leave you with a picture of Jack with a bib. He's drooling sooo much these days that we've decided he always needs a bib-I can only do so much laundry.
6 comments:
he is so precious and you're the cutest mama ever.
yay, we made the blog! i will try to get my pictures up soon. you have a job and a baby and manage to post frequently. i have no job and no baby and i haven't posted in two weeks... this should tell me something... i love you and am SO glad we got to see you all!!
i love your little man, he is adorable! and you, are beautiful! and... i miss you!
I love your hair...you are such a cute mommy! Can we do lunch soon, we never did that you know!
I love your hair, too!! SO cute! And I can't believe how big Jack is! He's SUCH a cutie!!
haha you tell jack stories about me? that sounds dangerous...i love checking in with you guys on here. in case you weren't aware, your kid is absolutely adorable. something tells me you already knew that though... :) so proud of you!
Post a Comment