CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sick day


The Wasemiller home is a bit sickie right now. It's just allergies and sinuses but still a lot of sneezing and sinus pressure:) Kris and I are just hoping and praying we don't get our sweet baby boy sick.

This past weekend our dear friends Adam and Cassidy Holdsworth came to visit. I'm bad at remembering to take a picture, so I don't have one. It was a lot of fun though, we went to Bonzai
a sushi bar and hibachi grill=delicious, again and got to spend quality time with friends.

As for Jack, he can hold a toy and play with it now. It's so fun to watch him inspect and stare at things, including his hands. He hasn't really discovered his feet yet. Last night Steven
actually made Jack give his first sign of a giggle. It was AMAZING! I teared up and Kris couldn't stop smiling. When the giggling starts we'll get a video for everyone.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I can't believe how BIG he looks!! And he is TOO cute in that big boy hat:)

bunnytrails said...

Hi Amanda and Kris! Thanks for visiting my blog and I do hope you will enjoy the soup recipe! WE all love it. Your family is so prcious and Jack is so HANDSOME!! May you have a wonderful day today!!