This is one of the best videos of Jack. We've known Jack likes playing with the zippers on our sweaters but never knew his love for the word zipper until tonight. There's a serious laugh in the middle of this video that was a first...and it was caught on camera. Neither one of us have ever heard him laugh this hard. It's moments like the ones in this video that make every "hard parenting moment" worth it and thensome. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, here I am once more viewing your beautiful blog, which I appreciate very much because I feel even thou I am not in Abilene but I still get to enjoy my grandson's advancements. Seeing you all enjoying my little Jack brings back many memories of myself as a young mother, enjoying you Amanda and before you your brother. Only my memories are all in my heart and you all have this beautiful tool 'The Blog'. Still I am looking forward to seeing you all this coming weekend and holding and loving on my grandson. I love you and miss ya!
Hi, Wase Fam! I LOVE this video of Jack, and I am not sure which is more fun--listening to and watching you or Jack! It is so sweet to be able to peek in on your sweet little family! We gramma's LOVE this new technology! I second your sentiments, Rosa! Wish you all a wonderful 2009-after a truly MEMORABLE beginning! I love you all! Amanda's Other Mom!! AKA, Gramma Deedee, Debbie Q
Hey! Baby Jack is so cute and getting BIG! We may need to set up a playdate very soon :) I am adding you to my blog list, by the way, so be sure to not dissapoint and post frequently LOL
That is the cutest thing ever! How sweet!
Post a Comment