Loving every minute of this journey. I have my best friend by my side and an adorable little boy on the other side. Life couldn't get better, or could it...
Jack's first Christmas was absolutely beautiful. There is no better gift than to be the proud mommy of this sweet baby boy. The night before Christmas, Kris and I were sitting here thinking about where we were last year and how much life has changed. Our entire discussion led to how God has made true his promise to provide for and sustain his children. To say we are thankful would be an understatement. On Christmas morning Jack slept in till 9:15am. Now, usually Jack is up by 8:30 so we thought it would be safe to plan on being at Kris's parents house at 9:30 for breakfast and presents right after. However, come 9:00 he was still asleep. It gave Kris and I a chance to spend some time together and steal a quiet moment. I hope we never stop trying to steal away moments together. Anyhow, by the time Jack woke up we had to leave and didn't have a chance to open his gifts here at the house. We didn't want to rush the fun so we decided Jack would have another Christmas the next day. That's where these adorable pictures come in. Here's Jack's Christmas the day after here at the house. We forgot our camera on Christmas day, but I'll be getting some pictures from Kate soon.
1 comment:
These pictures are absolutely precious. And your kid got more presents than I did at Christmas. Figures...
Love you guys! So proud of you!
Post a Comment