Loving every minute of this journey. I have my best friend by my side and an adorable little boy on the other side. Life couldn't get better, or could it...
This past Christmas was wonderful for many reasons. One of my favorite gifts this year is the book Kate bought me. I must explain why I was so excited to receive this book. I have come to LOVE Jon and Kate plus eight. On Monday night my typical routine consists of me rushing to get everything done at home in time for me to sit down with a Dr.Pepper and a snack of my choice to watch an uninterrupted episode of my favorite show with my favorite drink. It's my down/alone time. Now let me say, if Jack needs me I will always get up from my favorite show to help. Kris in all his wonderfulness always tries his hardest to give me my time. So, it's been no surprise to us that I can't put the book down. Even if I'm only squeezing in 1-2 pages I have to pick it up and get just a little bit further in my book. It's a must read! Not only is it an incredible story but it's also a powerful testimony to the plan the Lord has for all of us. I highly recommend it. I'm going to squeeze in a few pages before I head to bed. Good night and happy reading to anyone else enjoying a good book.
I read this book in one night! I could not put it down either! I LOVE the show, and hate that people give Kate such a hard time. They have an awesome family, and the book is GREAT!!
1 comment:
I read this book in one night! I could not put it down either! I LOVE the show, and hate that people give Kate such a hard time. They have an awesome family, and the book is GREAT!!
Post a Comment