Today was my last day before my 2 week vacation starts on Monday. It's started off a little slow. Every year without fail I get sick at this time of year. It's never a cold or flu, it's always sinus/allergy stuff. Yesterday I found out I have a sinus infection in my face. It's a yucky feeling, but 1 steroid shot and a Z-Pack later I feel tons better. I will be doing some work over these next two weeks, but no where near 10 hr. days. We are excited! Today Jack took a 2 hr. nap on me while I relaxed and did NOTHING. It was wonderful. Tomorrow we are going on a triple date with Kate and her
boyfriend and Kurt and Abbie. I am really looking forward to it for a couple of reasons
1. We're going to the Homeplace and I've never been
2. I get to meet Abbie
3. Kris and I really need a date. Be excited about tomorrow's pictures. Kate made some ADORABLE onesies for Jack.
Here are my handsome boys in front of the tree.

Kate got Jack this new adorable hat. I realize you can't see the hat but that face is too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment